Hevi-Shot 50304 Hevi-X Tungsten Waterfowl 12ga 3" 1-1/4 oz 4 Shot 25/Box 10/Cs
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AMMUNITION CASES
HEVI-X™ is a tungsten based waterfowl load. Compared to steel shotshells, HEVI-X™ is “Deadlier at Distance”, giving you 35% more knockdown power at 40 yards and 50% more knock down power at 60 yards. HEVI-X™ gives you higher pellet count on target, higher down range velocity, and more consistent patterns than steel. There is nothing like HEVI-X™ on the market.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.