Hornady 80877 Subsonic 300 AAC Blackout/Whisper (7.62x35mm) 190 GR Sub-X 20 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Caliber||300 AAC Blackout/Whisper (7.62x35mm)|
|Bullet Weight||190 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Muzzle Energy||465 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||1050 fps|
Hornady 300 Blackout Subsonic Ammunition is designed for accuracy and performance below the speed of sound. The new 190 gr Sub-X (Subsonic- Expanding) bullet features a lead core. Long grooves in its gilding metal jacket combine with the bullet s flat profile and the patented Flex Tip insert within its hollowpoint cavity to help it expand reliably at low velocities.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.