Hornady 81353 Superformance 257 Roberts 117 GR SST 20 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Bullet Weight||117 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Muzzle Energy||2253 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||2945 fps|
Superformance ammunition is 100 to 200 fps faster than conventional ammunition, and achieves this performance in every gun, without increases in felt recoil, muzzle blast, temperature sensitivity, fouling, or loss of accuracy. Superformance uses ultra progressive propellants that take your favorite SST or GMX bullets to levels of performance simply unattainable with conventional propellants. In order to get more velocity in the past, shooters have used a brute force approach with large charge weights of a slow burning powder in a larger cartridge case which ultimately leads to more recoil and muzzle blast. The Superformance solution utilizes specialized powders at normal charge weights that impart all usable energy to the bullet, reducing the rocket nozzle effect at the muzzle while still increasing velocity. Superformance is safe to use in all firearms, including semi-autos, lever gun and pump actions. Increases in rifle performance, no increases in barrel wear and felt recoil, along with superior temperature stability are all realized with Superformance ammunition.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.