Hornady 8207 Custom 300 Remington Ultra Magnum (RUM) 180 GR GMX 20 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Caliber||300 Remington Ultra Magnum (RUM)|
|Bullet Weight||180 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Muzzle Energy||4041 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||3180 fps|
Each cartridge is loaded to ensure optimal pressure, velocity and consistency, from lot to lot. Much of the brass is made by Hornady, the rest carefully selected for reliable feeding, corrosion resistance, hardness and the ability to withstand maximum chamber pressure.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.