Hornady 82244 Custom 450 Bushmaster 250 GR Flex Tip Expanding 20 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Bullet Weight||250 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Bullet Type||Flex Tip Expanding|
|Muzzle Energy||2687 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||2200 fps|
Hornady's FTX bullets harness the accuracy, power and long-range performance of a tipped bullet that's safe to load in tubular magazines. The patented Flex Tip, combined with its secant ogive design, creates an aerodynamic bullet with a thinner, tapered front section and extended bearing surface for much higher ballistic coefficients. Its high antimony lead core is locked to the jacket with an InterLock ring, resulting in reliable performance and deep penetration on large or heavy-bodied game animals.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.