Hornady 90240 Critical Defense Lite 9mm Luger 100 GR Flex Tip Expanding 25 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Bullet Weight||100 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||25|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Bullet Type||Flex Tip Expanding|
|Muzzle Energy||281 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||1125 fps|
Critical Defense Lite 9mm Luger is an effective, reduced recoil option for any shooter looking to minimize the felt recoil of their lightweight, compact personal protection handgun. The 9mm Critical Defense Lite load features a 27% reduction in recoil compared to standard loads and provides 10" of penetration in ballistic gelatin through heavy clothing. Designed with the same proven components as Hornady's Critical Defense line of ammunition, this offering features a 100 grain FTX bullet with a unique PINK Flex Tip. The pink bullet tips and pink ribbon packaging help signify that a portion of the proceeds from the sale of Critical Defense Lite will go to help fund breast cancer research.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.