Hornady 92782 LEVERevolution 44 Remington Magnum 225 GR Flex Tip Expanding 20 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Gauge||44 Remington Magnum|
|Bullet Weight||225 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||20|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Bullet Type||Flex Tip Expanding|
|Muzzle Energy||993 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||1410 fps|
Hornady Flex Tip Expanding technologically advanced bullets feature our patented Flex Tip technology which means they are safe to shoot in firearms with tubular magazines as well as any other firearm. This is the same bullet that is in the LeveRevolution. Not only are they safe, they also deliver the flattest trajectories ever from these firearms. Another benefit of Flex Tip technology is devastating terminal performance. Upon impact, the flexible tip deforms back into the bullet initiating violent, controlled expansion that transfers a great deal of energy to the vitals. At the same time, the heavy jacket over the shank of the bullet and famous InterLock feature keep the core and jacket physically locked together to ensure high weight retention.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.