Remington 870 Superslug Camo .12 GA
|Capacity||4 (2 ¾ & 3) 3 (3 ½)|
|Barrel Length||25 1/2"|
|Barrel Description||Fully Rifled Extra Heavy (Fluted)|
|Sights||Drilled & Tapped|
|Receiver Description||Matte Blue|
|Length of Pull||13 3/4"|
|Drop at Heel||2"|
|Drop at Comb||1 1/2"|
RIFLE-LIKE ACCURACY MEETS DEER-LEVELING ADVANCEMENT.
The most dependable slide action of all time in three advanced designs that will go the distance with deadly precision, whether your target is the crease behind a buck’s shoulder or a big red head. We’ve built the industry’s finest rifled slug guns for years, but our new 12-gauge Model 870™ SPS™ SuperSlug advances deer-leveling technology to farther reaches and smaller group sizes than ever before. Even more so when paired with high-performance ammunition like our Premier AccuTip sabot slugs. Because barrel stability is key to extended-range accuracy, this shotgun’s barrel is of extra-heavy, 1" diameter configuration and measures a full 25 1/2". It’s also pinned to the receiver to control vibration for rifle-like, shot-to-shot consistency.
Five longitudinal flutes keep minimize weight and heat buildup while bolstering barrel rigidity. Six Parabolic Ultragon™ rifling grooves with a 1-in-35" twist optimize slug flight. But much more than just the ultimate accuracy-enhancing barrel design, this shotgun provides the rock-steady aim and outstanding pointability of our ambidextrous ShurShot pistol-grip synthetic stock. Rubberized overmolding at the pistol grip and extended fore-end offer a sure hold in adverse conditions. For unmatched shooting comfort, we added the SuperCell™ recoil pad. The receiver is drilled and tapped, and the included Weaver rail makes adding optics a cinch. Sling swivel studs are built in.
- 25 1/2" extra-heavy, 1"-diameter barrel with longitudinal flutes for reduced weight
- Barrel is pinned to the receiver for the utmost in shot-to-shot stability
- Parabolic Ultragon rifling with a 1:35" twist for superior accuracy
- Accepts 2 ¾” and 3” 12-gauge slugs
- ShurShot® pistol-grip stock and fore-end with rubberized overmolding at grip areas
- 3 lb. “competition” style spring on trigger assembly
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts with Weaver rail included
- Sling swivel studs built-in