Winchester Ammo USA4440CB USA 44-40 Winchester 225 GR Lead 50 Bx/ 10 Cs
|Bullet Weight||225 GR|
|Rounds Per Box||50|
|Boxes Per Case||10|
|Muzzle Energy||281 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity||750 fps|
Winchester cowboy loads with it's flat nose, cast lead bullets and target velocities. Winchester top quality ammunition factory produced with the finest Winchester components and cast lead bullets. Each load is designed to work in revolvers and lever action rifles while recreating the ballistics of the frontier era and go easy on the firearms bore. With the clean burning, easy shooting, low recoil properties of these loads make them a great choice for any form of casual shooting.
Restrictions That May Apply
Ammunition is considered a hazardous material and will be shipped via ground only, to the lower contiguous 48 states. A physical street address is required for delivery. Ammunition will not be shipped to P.O., APO & FPO addresses. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
NOTE: If you are a resident of CA, CT, DE, IL, KS, LA, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, PA, or WASHINGTON D.C. Please check your local laws for restrictions on purchasing ammunition. There are no returns on ammunition purchases.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
NOTE: Regardless of the information presented below, it is the customer’s responsibility to understand all of his or her state and local laws regarding ammunition purchases.
- California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit and copy of driver’s license.
- Alaska: No Sales.
- Hawaii: No Sales.
- Illinois: Illinois residents must email or fax us a copy of their FOID card to purchase ammunition. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No sales to Cook County or city of Chicago.
- Massachusetts: No Sales.
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York: All other ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.